Monday, September 15, 2014

Wedding tidbits.





Last weekend Jerry and I headed out to Montana for his cousin Kim's wedding. It was the cuuuutest outdoor wedding in a barn setting and I'm so glad that we were able to make it. Definitely didn't get very many photos but there's a good reason for it. I promise! But that story is for another day. Anyways, Montana has a lot more to offer than you would think guys. Like good shakes and stuff- - ha ha. And a lot more I'm sure. We just didn't get to do much exploring. Quick trip. You know how it is. The worst part of the trip was probably the little airplane that we had to fly in on. That thing shakes! A lot. I think I almost had to use the barf bag for the first time. Ew. :/
But again, the wedding was absolutely beautiful! And it made it all worth it to be there :)





3 comments:

  1. My husband is from Montana so my family and I took a week trip there this summer, and it's gorgeous!! And they do have really good shakes haha! We took Allegiant and the plane was shaky as all get out, I was nauseous getting off the plane! Here's the link to my Montana video if you wanna check it out :)

    http://www.breezydaysblog.com/2014/09/time-for-montana-video-montage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my dream wedding!!! It is absolutely beautiful. When I flew to California we hit turbulence and I almost used the barf bag too. It was like a roller coaster ride minus the fun and with the fear of possibly dying haha.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty wedding. i love weddings. those cookies, i stopped at the photo for awhile because ya know cookies. love these photos. looks like a really pretty wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)