Saturday, July 28, 2012

Husband is Awesome

 

And I'm not the only one who thinks so! The other day, husband came home from work with two "Gold Experience Tickets" in his hand. Apparently, boss-man thinks that husband is an awesome worker, and therefore deserves some free movie tickets to take out wife [me]. I like how boss-man thinks. So, we went out to see The Dark Knight Rises and it was so good! A well-spent three hours I'd say.
Oh and on top of that, husband made me dinner last night. Thai curry. Yuuuuuuuuummmyyy.  He also cut up white peaches and kiwi and laid them out all fancy for us to eat. Yup, husband is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)