Saturday, June 16, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Baseball is sometimes boring watching it on tv, but its completely different when you're actually there. Yesterday was my first time going to a MLB game! Jerry's uncle John took us to the Mariners vs Giants game. He had 3 extra tickets so he invited me, jerry, and my older brother. It was so much fun! I was excited from the minute I stepped into the stadium. There were sooooooo many people. The stadium was filled with energy. 
Such an awesome experience.

Ichiro! Sort of...

We were actually sitting right behind Ichiro. So cool :)

My brother Shinnosuke.

The weather was really nice the whole day. We got really lucky. Too bad the Mariners didn't perform too well. But thats okay, it was still a great experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)