Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Best Friend's a Graduate!

Jill, one of my best friends from high school is now a graduate! Yaaay!
She graduated from Seattle University with a nursing degree and I'm sooo happy for her.
Her parents, Uncle Calvin and Aunty Cynthia came into town too. They were so sweet and treated us to lunch & dinner.

On Saturday, we went to Jill's pinning ceremony. For those of you who don't know what a pinning ceremony is, you can look it up here. Good ol' Wikipedia.
After the Pinning Ceremony, Jill's parents treated us to dinner in China Town.




 I like this next picture a lot because I think Jerry looks especially handsome :)


Then on Sunday, Jerry and I went to celebrate Jill's actual graduation. 
Her parents treated us again, and took us to a restaurant called Dukes!
Didn't get any pictures of the food but here's the beautiful graduate with me and her roommate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)