Friday, August 1, 2014

Girl probs.




me: i wish i could scratch my legs
jerry: so... why don't you?
me: because..... of these!  *raises hands*
jerry: huh?
me: these!   *raises hands more fiercely and also twinkles fingers*
jerry: oooooh. you painted your nails.
me: ya :(
jerry: wow, girl problems.


it's true, it was kinda silly. but it was a real life nuisance at the time. but luckily for me, i have a sweet husband who did the deed for me as i let the nails dry. girl problems for real ;)


__________________________
wearing:
kimono: bp - - (more here)
necklace & earrings: f21
watch: c/o feral
bracelet: bp
__________________________


G I V E A W A Y : fashion print of choice


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE kimonos, and this one looks really pretty on you x

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh SO true though!!!!! ;) That kimono is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the floral kimono is so pretty and delicate! love this look :)

    laura

    www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Kimono and why is it that when you paint your nails you have to itch somewhere? For me it is usually my nose.

    http://sociallyawkwardfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the cutest. i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That's a pretty looking kimono. I love the color, looks perfect with anything I guess. And btw, you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)