Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day.

watch: c/o feral   l   sweater: f21, similar   l   shoes: dsw   l   shirt: madewell, similar   l   glasses: c/o zerouv



Not a mom yet but for whatever reason, Jerry thought it was only appropriate for us to celebrate it by spoiling me- - not complaining. I slept in while he made us french toast for breakfast, then some lunch after church, and then cooked us an amazing dinner. And we have leftovers! (aka I don't have to cook tomorrow either). And guys, we don't even have kids yet! Can't imagine what mother's day will be like once I actually become one. Pretty sure I won't be disappointed though :)


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)