Sunday, February 9, 2014

And the winter break photos continue.

lots of photos today.
finally.
because i happen to be the slowest person when it comes to uploading pictures.





I mentioned before in a few posts back that over winter break, I was able to spend new years in Japan with some family members of mine. Going to Japan has always been a family tradition ever since I was little so I'm glad that I was able to participate in the tradition one more time- - hopefully not the last. Visiting Japan is one of my favorite things to do for a few reasons (food, shopping, sightseeing), but my favorite part is spending time with family. As cliche as that sounds, it's true. Sitting in a warm kotatsu watching tv, walking around the park, and eating bentos on the train. Those are my favorite memories. Now unfortunately, Jerry wasn't able to come with me to this time. So as fun as it was, he was very much so missed. Obviously. I guess we'll just have to go another time ;)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
p.s. custom swimsuit giveaway here

6 comments:

  1. Aw, this collage is fantastic! I love these photos Marsa, really captured your trip :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, so nice. Japan is such a beautiful place, i hope i get to pay a visit within the next 2 years

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures, dear! I would love to visit Japan once in lifetime, it's such an awesome country :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that 2nd photo of you & your husband is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cannot wait to go back! the mister donuts photo just made me cry a little bit. i crave it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)