^ ^ thats all glass ^ ^
^ ^ that face. how jerry really felt about celebrating my birthday with me ^ ^
^ ^ jk he loves meeee :) ^ ^
Whew. Are you tired of the birthday pictures yet? Well good. Because here's what's not pictured:
1. Jerry waking up early to make me crepes & sausage for some breakfast in bed.
2. Birthday shopping spree!
Jerry: you have a $150 limit.
Marsa: what?? no... that's way too much.
Jerry: hmmm okay then $20.
Marsa: noooooo :(
3. Lunch date with some pho. My faaaaavorite. Especially when it's rainy out.
4. The Chihuly Glass Museum. He's the guy that did the Bellagio ceiling in Vegas!
5. Dinner at an amaaazing sushi restaurant. Apparently the head chef was an apprentice of Jiro. As in the super famous sushi chef in Japan that was in the documentary "Jiro Dreams of Sushi."
6. Finishing the night off with a movie. We watched Ender's Game. Not bad I think.
7. Late night cuddles <--- of course.
I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm in love this guy. And I'm soooo lucky that he kinda loves me too.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
p.s. there's two giveaways going on right now!
1. leather wrap bracelet
2. $15 credit to an etsy shop