Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lately I've been feelin' lucky.



It's been a good couple of weeks guys. A few weeks ago, I won some jewelery from this little [Etsy shop]. And today, I found out that I won a piece of clothing from another shop. Pretty awesome dontcha' think? I love free stuff! It's the best. I'll post pictures of my winnings later when I receive them. 
Oh and also, remember when I was sorta complaining [here] about how husband & I are so busy lately? Well turns out, it's all been pretty worth it because husband's intramural volleyball team is in the final four. Final Four! woohooo! Isn't that awesome? I'd also like to add that I had a philosophy exam the other night. ick... aaaaaand  I totally aced it. Go me!
                                                   victory dance.



2 comments:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)