Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's raining!.... or not.



Dear Weather Forecast Pupils,

Please do not say that there is a 75% chance of rain before I leave for school, and then suddenly change it to a 20% chance of rain [which is pretty much 0%] after I get to school.

It was supposed to rain and have scattered thunderstorms yesterday. So naturally, I wore my rain boots. Except it really didn't.... awesome. Everyone was wearing slippers and showing off their dry feet. But not me of course. I woulda felt like a total dummy except I got a few compliments on my rain boots. That made me happy. I guess I forgive you weather forecast pupils.... but only this time. 


 "I hope it rains today so that your rain boots are validated."

thanks hubby... thanks. 




1 comment:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)