Sunday, December 28, 2014

A gift idea + Discount code. Also, I made Jerry model for me.




So one of the "perks" of being a blogger's husband is that from time to time, Jerry gets to model for me. I know, so lucky! And he totally loves it too ;) hah. For one of Jerry's birthday presents this year, I got him this Daniel Wellington watch because I got the amazing opportunity to collaborate with them.


I got Jerry the Classic Bristol in silver. Even though they have watches specifically for men and women, you can totally wear a men's watch if you like the bigger face, and a women's if you like the smaller face. Honestly, I tried on the watch I got for Jerry and I really like the bigger face on my wrist so I already plan on borrowing it from time to time :)


The watch straps are also interchangeable so you can get a lot of different looks with just one watch which is really nice. Right now they're having an awesome promotion where you can get 50% off any nato strap with a purchase of a leather watch. Shipping is also free worldwide so that's awesome of course. Oh, and one last thing!!! Daniel Wellington is giving all of you 15% off with the code "holidaymarsa" that's good until January 15th! The watches are beautiful guys. I promise! I would never promote something that I don't think you guys would love. Make sure to check them out kay?


check them out here:
shop   l   instagram   l   facebook   l   twitter


Happy Holidays! <3




2 comments:

  1. That watch looks amazing and you guys are so sweet (:

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)