Monday, November 3, 2014

The "you need this" series. As told my Marsa. Aka, moi.


The series where I talk about all things you need in your closet, pantry, and life in general. Because obviously, I just know so much. No. Not really. But because I feel like it. So welcome! And to kick it off, I will start with some classic pieces we all need in our closets. Because it's fall and that means that you get to wear lots of clothes at once to keep cozy. Yippee!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You need this: layering tank edition. Part I.

Sometimes you need just a little more umph in your layers. And when that time comes, having a little something peeking out of your top does just that.




See that? Umph.
Stay tuned for part 2, 3, and maybe 4!


__________________________
wearing:
top: nordstrom bp
shoes: thrift; similar --> 1, 2, 3
vest: uo; similar --> 1, 2, 3
tank: shade; similar --> 1, 2
__________________________


4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, but what i love even more is the giant messy buns you always manage to do! i have long hair but not enough, so my buns are always tiny and non existant haha T__T


    mizzsandychau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel like i get the most compliments on my hair when i do a messy bun that actually isn't very complicated or impressive haha thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. Nice look! Please, visit my page)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)