Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Married Life Funnies: Don't ask your husband about makeup.





After putting eyeshadow on just one eye:
me: can you see the difference between this eye and this eye??
jerry: hmmm... yes?
me: really?
jerry: ya! one is your left eye, and the other is your right eye.

-_____-


no.
at least he tried though.

________________________________
wearing:
jacket: gap
top: nordstrom bp; more here (1, 2, 3)
booties: delias; similar here (1, 2)
necklace: lulus
________________________________


5 comments:

  1. One time I asked Connor if I still looked pretty without makeup and he said "you're not wearing any makeup?" -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Love it :D
    Juli xx

    juliwilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. I laughed out loud. Love your style!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know my husband is like a blind man when it comes to make up. Love that Jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)