Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Weekend Recap. And a look into 30 years from now.





So we went to a piano recital this past weekend. That was fun. A couple hours of pure classical music. I felt like some fancy lady. There were also lots of elderly folk. So I guess that makes old people fancy too. Haha. Seriously though, it kinda seems like that's the it thing to do once you hit a certain age. Because as much as I enjoyed the recital, I feel like I would appreciate it a lot more if I had 30 more years or so under my belt. Hah. Am I just stereotyping or what? Probably. But anyways..... 
Jerry also made me pancakes for breakfast and his pancakes are kinda the best thing ever. Especially when I get to eat them in bed or in front of the tv. Married life happiness right there. Hopefully in 30 years he'll still be making me pancakes in the morning. And maybe by then, we'll be enjoying our breakfast with some fancy Beethoven music playing in the background. Ya, I can totally see it.


__________________________________
wearing:
shoes: thrift; similar- - (1, 2)
jacket: f21; similar- - (1, 2, 3)
top: nordstrom rack; similar - - (1, 2, 3)
necklace: c/o mindy mae's market
__________________________________


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)