Tuesday, September 23, 2014

About that last post.

 photo Collagest1b_zpsb0386b7f.jpg
 photo Collagest2a_zpsaa41e1c0.jpg



So you guys kinda made my day, week, everything. Thank you sooooo so much for all your comments, emails, and positive vibes from the last post. You guys are unbelievable and so incredibly supportive. I can't even handle it. To be honest, I was actually a little worried about posting it for some reason. But now I realize that I was just being silly. So thanks :) And hey, if you have any more questions, concerns, or comments, let me know!


Now, you might have noticed that I've been a total snail with the whole blogging thing lately. I told myself I would be better about it once I graduated but that was a total lie. Hah.. Right now I'm in the middle of resume editing, job searching, and just trying to get my life organized again. Life really just doesn't stop for you does it. Hmph.


Oh, and I'm also working on some things for you guys! Like the hair tutorial for this highly requested look. And the makeup tutorial for this look. I'm kinda having a hard time with the hair tutorial because it's a lot easier to do it on someone else. But I'm workin on it! Thanks for being patient and awesome :)


p.s. I passed all my state board exams so I am officially a licensed cosmetologist! Haircut anyone? ;)
   snip snip <3


_______________________________
wearing:

top: japan
shoes: topshop
short necklace: uo
long necklace: f21
_______________________________



4 comments:

  1. I agree with Natasha up there ^ I can't wait for a tutorial. My hair's too short now BUT I can always try it with my extensions haha. Congratulations on passing your exams!!!!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Monica!
      and don't worry, your short hair is gorgeous too ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)