Friday, August 29, 2014

Life of a graduate.




Being the 5th time I've graduated, (yes I counted preschool, elementary, high school, and college), there's nothing much to say really. Unless you count sleeping in, being a couch potato, and eating whatever I want, whenever I want a big deal....then yes, I guess life right now is a pretty big deal. Really though, I can't wait to get going again. I've picked out a few salons that I'm really interested in but there's a lot more research and pondering that needs to be done before we make any big decisions. Plus we have some events coming up within the next couple of weeks so no work for me until those things are out of the way. Not that I'm complaining. 


On a side note, Jerry biked to work and back home the other day. Burned about 800 calories. Like. A. Boss. And that was after a couple months or so of taking a break from biking might I add. He's pretty much a spartan my husband. Except the next day he was feeling it baaaad. So naturally I laughed at him for pushing himself too hard like he always does. And then I nursed him back to health of course. Such a good wife I am. 


________________________________
wearing:

top: ruche
bag: aldo
sandals: nordys- - (also here: 1, 2)
vest: ae
jeans: ae
________________________________



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)