Sunday, July 13, 2014

As of late.




Well, recently life's been pretty normal. Besides the fact that its been hitting the 90s over here and we don't have an air conditioning unit in our home. NOT. Normal. What is this madness. Like really. Apparently nobody has air conditioning here in the PNW. Weird. Also, Thursdays and Fridays I don't have school so basically the apartment turns into a cave. A dark, dark cave. Lights off, blinds closed. I don't dare let any light seep into the house. Because light = heat, heat = sweat, and sweat = a smelly home. And that sounds pleasant doesn't it? We did buy a nice fan though. Jerry bought it for me because he's sweet like that. And it's been quite the life changing purchase. I gave him a good pat on the back for that one.


________________________________
wearing:  
top: ruche- - on sale!
skirt: f21 - - (similar finds: 1, 2 )
purse: free people
hat: thrift - - (similar finds: 1, 2, 3, 4 )
necklace: f21- - similar
________________________________


6 comments:

  1. Ugh I know what you mean! San Francisco area is supposed to be super mild so we dont have AC either but it has been in the 90s all summer and we have been dying. We bought a tower fan and a little ac unit for the bedroom and I basically never feel like going more than 5 feet away from it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! Loving your shirt color. It's my fave! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO A/C?! Ugh you poor thing. I am so sorry!!!! Good news is, is that you are adorable. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a tough thing that you have to deal with, having no air conditioner with that climate. Perhaps you should just go and get a new one. Having a smelly home is one thing, but suffering from a heat stroke is another thing altogether!

    Tommy Hopkins @ AccuTemp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I know.. it's been way too hot here! My parents are the only ones I know with a/c besides our neighbors.. which we were tempted in install but instead got a portable a/c unit. It's been a life saver so we've been holed up in our bedroom chilling in the only cool room we have. haha..


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really hard to live in a hot place, especially if you don't have an air-conditioning unit. Well, if you have a mechanical fan, then it's fine, though it may not be enough. Anyway, you look beautiful and lovely in those pictures. Thanks for sharing that, Marsa! I hope that everything turned out well. All the best!

    Melinda Rose @ Phoenix Air Conditioning & Heating

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)