Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting Cozy.



Rose Sweater   l   Knit Sweater   l   Jeans   l   Cup   l   Socks

Guys! Victoria is seriously one of the most talented people I know when it comes to blog design // fashion // everything pretty, and I'm sooo excited to have her guest posting for me today! So make sure to check her beautiful blog out once you're done admiring her post here :)
f r o m   v i c t o r i a :
Hello The Daylee Journal readers! Victoria here from Oh So Pretty! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I’m so excited to be here on Marsa’s blog! It really has been busy for me these past few days as I did some last minute shopping and made several trips to the post office to send off some gifts. So now that it's the day after Christmas, I wanted to share a casual and comfy outfit you’ll most likely be seeing me in as I take some time to relax and enjoy the holidays with my family. I absolutely love pairing loose knits with boyfriend jeans for a casual winter look - and I couldn’t decide between these two sweaters so I put them both on here! :)

Happy Holidays


6 comments:

  1. i love this. ummmm the colors are perfect. can she come dress me? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm that pink sweater looks oh so comfy!

    xx laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks amazing! I love Victoria's posts, so amazing, and those sweaters look so cute and comfy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweaters for this time of the year, especially when you're indoors with family all the time!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for having me on here, Marsa dear! Absolutely adore you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)