Monday, December 30, 2013

Meet Katie. And the perfect New Years Outfit.

Katie Did What 1 Katie Did What 2 Katie Did What 3 Katie Did What 4


The sweetest Marsa asked me to share a little New Year’s Eve outfit inspiration with you all, and of course I was tickled pink to do just that! I went with a cute dressy-casual look that is right on trend with what's hot now. Faux leather leggings, a loose flowy top, structured blazer and of course some ankle booties to finish it all off. Check, check, annnnd check. I just love Marsa’s style and hope that I can live up to all of your expectations. ;) Come stop by my blog sometime, Katie Did What, for more fashion inspiration, random musings, and life as a soon-to-be-mama! See me on twitter and instagram, too! Thanks so much for having me, miss Marsa Lee, and safe travels! xo xo Katie Michelle|KatieDidWhat.com

5 comments:

  1. Yes!! I'm all about the dress casual! This look is absolutely perfect - nice to meet you, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate has great style. The outfit looks great and is easy to pull off.

    Happy New Year to the Daylee Journal!

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute style :) Checked out your blog too Katie; loving your style! Started following you on bloglovin' & would love to meet new bloggers :)

    Leanna

    lilismilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! She has such a great style:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)