Thursday, October 4, 2012

MLF: well-dressed gents.



This is not husband. Obviously. Husband is much more handsome. But husband doesn't like to get his picture taken. Therefore you get a picture of this. Joseph Gorden-Levitt. But that's beside the point. 

The other day, husband had to dress a little nicer than usual to school so he wore a polo and slacks. He hates wearing polos. hates it. I don't know why. He looks good in them. And I've always told him he does too. But obviously, I'm not very convincing. So that day after we come home from school, husband looks at himself in the mirror and says,"hey, i don't look so bad in polos!" 

um.... excuuuuuse me??? 
I swear I've been telling him this ever since we got married guys. Why is it that he's only noticing this now? After two years?? I don't understand it.

hmph.

But I guess I really don't have anything to complain about. Not when husband looks great even in his sweats and $5 shirts that he loves oh so much.Yup that's husband for ya. My well-dressed gent.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)