Sunday, September 23, 2012

Meanwhile at church today..



Did I tell you?! Husband and I are now our ward's new nursery teachers! Woohoo love little rascals. They're the cutest. Church was a little different today because of the Brigham City Temple Dedication. All wards around our area canceled their regular church meetings so that ward members could attend the dedication. Husband and I however, and a few other primary teachers, were put in charge of watching the little kiddos. We played with toys, had a little lesson, ate pretzels & marshmallows, read stories, and blew bubbles! Doesn't that sound exciting? Yes I know. You wish you were there too. The funnest part was watching Jerry play with the kids.


Happy Sunday!
here's one of my favorite church videos.






2 comments:

  1. your so pretty! and thanks for the cute video :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute video! The ladle and hole punching one is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)